strong oral and written English communication skills, Arabic, Chinese and Russian of advantage
A. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Ideal candidate must have 10 years plus experience in the Oil and Gas Industry with 5 years drilling operation as Well Testing Supervisor including testing the HPHT and high H2S wells
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering preferable Petroleum, or Diploma.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Middle East Well Testing operations
- Valid Well Testing, H2S, Well Control and HSE Certificates.
- Completion of training requirements established by global or local management.
- Good interpersonal, mentoring and training skills.
- Self-motivated and can work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to perform advanced mathematical calculations.
- Computer skills including MS Office and Company software.
The responsibilities of Well Test Supervisor will include but not are limited to the following:
- Supervise well site activities and third party contractors during the execution of testing operations,
- Preparation of Well test Work Programs and Coordination with all relevant service companies
- Ensure execution of Detailed Work Programs in compliance with company Well Engineering Management System
- Support Senior Well site Supervisor in ensuring compliance of all well site activities with company HSSE standards
- Prepare well testing program in cooperation with Senior Well Test Engineer
- Onsite supervision of all well testing operations and reporting to the company Drilling supervisor Coordinate with subcontractors on site
- Prepare daily activity and cost reports for testing operations
- Prepare the End of Well Test Report